Book Rental Scheme
Presently the charge is €100 per annum (subject to review) For Junior Cycle, €220 for 5th Year & 6th Year covering two years in return for which students have the use of a full set of text books from the first term.
They are invited to:
- Become student representatives on the Student Council.
- Apply for the posts of School and Sports Captains.
- Help organise various public functions e.g.
- Information Evenings.
- Parent/Teacher Meetings.
- Charity Fund Raising Events.
- Assist in the management of the school’s sports activities.
Parents are encouraged to:
- Become members of the Board of Management.
- Attend regular Parent/Teacher meetings.
- Attend information evenings and career evenings.
- Join or support the Parents Association whose aim is to
- Give a voice to parents.
- Promote better understanding between themselves and teachers.
- Assist the school with financial and other projects.
- Parents are kept in touch with school events by regular newsletters.
- Individual meetings with members of the teaching staff are easily arranged.
- The Home School Community Liaison teacher pays regular visits to parents/guardians and encourages them to become more involved in their childrens’ learning.
- The H.S.C.L. teacher also provides a range of courses for parents/guardians of students attending the school.